- I kind of love when the Bible just comes out and calls you stupid. “Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.”- Proverbs 12:1
- Kids apparently teethe at the age of 2. Who knew? I personally thought we were done with this.
- Politics never change. As I am reading Washington by Katherine Graham, which contains articles and chapters from a variety of authors and books about Washington D.C. from around 1910-1945. I’m currently obsessed. OB-SESSED. But as I read about Washington society rules and gossip, famous events, and popular visitors, I notice an underlying theme: Politics have not changed. There was gossip, lies, backstabbing, and just plain hate thrown back and forth between Senators, administrations and anyone involved with getting things done. With 24/7 media it’s much more in our face and annoying but I have no doubt that it was still there “back in the day”.
- On that note it’s kind of refreshing to read that people used to talk about how a bill or executive order would be the end of the world or democracy as we know it….and 60-100 years later America has managed to still go on.
- Some days I feel like this…
- I am glad I don’t have to wear a corset while pregnant, I can barely handle pants.
That’s it for today. I hope my 1 reader of this blog had a very Merry Christmas!